Friday, October 1, 2010

Manitobah Mukluks Women's Tall Wrap Muk Slip On Boot

My daughter loves these and they look stunning on her! Beautifully made, very warm and extra comfortable! I think she'd sleep in them if she could. Best boots we've ever owned! (They make great indoor footwear too!)

I just got these boots because my feet are ALWAYS cold. They are amazing! Not only are my feet really warm now, but these shoes feel like slippers and are really comfortable. I've even gotten a bunch of compliments on them. I was concerned about the crepe sole thinking it was a material of some sort and wouldn't last but was pleasantly surprised to find that it is a rubber material and is similar to regular shoes (just a bit more flexible) and is durable for use anywhere. So I highly recommend these boots. Best ever. Manitobah Mukluks are the only womens boots I'll ever buy again.

No comments:

Post a Comment